RE: IML: Business stealing members addresses from the IML

RE: IML: Business stealing members addresses from the IML

While I'm inclined to "shoot on sight" solicitors, if I'm looking for a part, especially an elusive Imperial part, I'm happy to hear from someone who might have what I need.  I don't find Big Dog's emails intrusive, we don't hear from him all that often.
My two cents.

Bill Roddick
'64 Imperial Crown
'72 'Cuda 340