Re: IML: off idle stumble

Elijah's suggestion may not be too far.  However, you may try a few things.  You
said you looked into the accelerator pump, which is a good idea.  However, you
never said if you confirmed it working.  Did you acually see fuel being
squirted into the carb when you move the throttle in and out by hand? (air
cleaner off)  If you did not see any fuel spray, the pump is the problem,
regardless of your efforts adjusting it.  Also, are there any vacum leaks?
Spray water around the engine to see if your idle note changes.  Finally, you
can enrich the idle mixture some.  This may help stabilize the engine until you
find the problem.

D^2

Quoting kmoore12@xxxxxxxxxxx: