IML: My new 76 NYB

I got a 76 NYB parts car to day ! It has some options my 77 NYB dose not and it has some parts I need and some I want to keep on hand.
I'll be listing the big sellers on ebay and taking some orders from Yahoo groups.
I'll also be giving away free parts ! You know the type, not good enough to sell ,but use able tell you can get something else.
It's interesting to compare how the 77 and 76 NYB stack up.
Ok, you all know I'll be having a lot of fun !