Re: IML: Please Welcome New Members, Mario & Lydia Di Martino (1951)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Members, Mario & Lydia Di Martino (1951)

if you are a Cadillac enthusiast you may be  interested in some items i have decided to sell off.

1. a CADILLAC neon sign right out of the classic in-town dealership here in Baltimore it is 9 feet wide and the letters are about 12" high. this sign was in the dealers window in the 50's and 60's.  the glass letters are perfect with no breaks, the surrounding clear glass frame has a couple of breaks but this does not effect the re-lighting of the neon.  quite a beautiful CADILLAC sign.  i have a photo of the sign in the window lit up, it is fantastic!

2. a "CADILLAC PARTS" electric wall clock white with blue lettering and the CADILLAC crest, i have been told it dates from the early fifties.  it is about  16-18" square and has a couple of smallish cracks but very very nice, needs a good careful cleaning, i found high on the wall of the parts department just before they tore down "Chesapeake Cadillac" in Baltimore. collectors have told me they have never ever seen  one of these before.

i will take $1250.00 for the neon
and i will take $900 for the clock or:
just $2000. for both together.

let me know if you are interested, i sure dont want to bother anyone.

regards,

Robert