Re: IML: reviving the Imperial ---> Why?

Re: IML: reviving the Imperial ---> Why?

I think that probably really depends on who you ask. As the owner of a '93 I'm VERY partial to it, though I do think the 80's models are just wonderful as I really rather prefer 2 door models. The 70's editions do absolutely nothing for me.

Otoh, I really don't tend to compare Imperial to Imperial much but rather Imperial to whatever 'competition' was available at the time. I've owned a '92 Cadillac that was in a similar price range to my '93 Imp and the Imp just wipes the floor with the Caddy.

Otoh, my '90 Oldsmobile Toronado is hands down still the best car I ever had the pleasure of owning.

John