Re: IML: Mirror-matic

Yeah, re silvered.  That's it.  Where does one get that done?

Still smoke & mirrors in Allen, Texas

In a message dated 3/3/2005 1:36:23 A.M. Central Standard Time, jsadowski@xxxxxxx writes:
I think the mechanics of the Mirror-matic were what was being referred to.
The 2 things that generally go wrong are the "eye" & the vacuum tube. I
believe it is possible to have the mirror itself resilvered.
John