RE: FW: IML: Hayes Bodied Coupes

This is so interesting. I have been mezmorized by this car for the last two days. It seems Bill has stated previously that the car is NOT an Imperial, but rather a Chrysler and is either a Chrysler New Yorker or Chrysler Saratoga. This post and the link to the sales brochure seem to confirm that the car IS an Imperial since it is an 8 cylinder. The question is if it is an Chrysler Imperial New Yorker or and Chrysler Imperial Saratoga.

Gee, imagine having to list all of that in the title, 1939 Chrysler Imperial Saratoga (Hayes Body) Town Club Coupe! SHEESH! And we thought 1962 Imperial LeBaron Southampton Four Door Hardtop was a complicated handle!

Paul