From: pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 06:24:53 -0600
Subject: Re: IML: 68 or 69 Imp on Ebay

I got a kick out of this Ebay listing.  It's listed both as a 68 and a 69, though I assume it's a 69.  It looks like a nice car, but of course probably not worth the list price of $7500, though for all of you fuselage guys out there, I hope it is!

I'm sending it to point out the pic of the steering wheel.  He left the ashtray open and you can see all the spent butts crowded in there!  Not the best way to sell a car!

Check it out at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=4532582236&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

The Item number is 4532582236

Patrick
Southeast Louisiana