Re: IML: An Imperial By Any Other Name

It hasn't been that long ago that I was searching Ebay for "Imperials" when I found (if my memory servies me correctly, and it often does not) a 1935 36 or 37 Chevrolet Imperial. It was a very impressive car with a special body. I think it was a Phaeton. I should have called attention to it on the IML.

Paul