Re: IML: The Cold War and Chrylser's Forward Look hit piece

Re: IML: The Cold War and Chrylser's Forward Look hit piece

Perhaps this brochure has something to do with the
Nixon trip to Russia in 1959:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/24/newsid_2779000/2779551.stm

What better manifestation of the American Dream than
the gentle rise of a Forward Look fin?

Dave Duricy