Re: IML: Window switches, motors, and other fun stuff

Re: IML: Window switches, motors, and other fun stuff

Scott

Why not try to repair your window switches. They are real easy to repair. They come apart real easy. Also Elija  Scott, A fellow IML'r  does switch repairs. I think you would be better off with Elija if you don't want to tackle them your self. I have done 2 1964's worth of window switches so far. I have a fellow
Scott,
member coming over next week to help him do his. Good luck let us know how it turns out