Re: IML: '56 Clock repair

I have 1 '64 LeBaron  Crown.  When I got the car the clock wasn't working so I took it out to see if I could find the problem.   Not being  a "clock person" I sprayed it with WD-40 (I now have sewing machine oil).  Now my clock moves so quickly the second hand is a blur.  My clock is from Borg Instruments of Delavan, Wisconsin.  If I hold in the time adjusting knob then my clock runs normally.  I don't know.  Anybody ??