IML: Reproduction rubber Window seals (and all other rubber trim for tha

IML: Reproduction rubber Window seals (and all other rubber trim for that matter)

Clint, Laurie,

You may also want to check with Gary Goers, who makes all rubber parts for our Imperials.  He made the weather stripping you speak of, and the actual retaining strips for me on my ’60 vert when I bought it.  It took about 3 months to get, but they did finally arrive, and were a perfect fit.  Of course the windows themselves were crooked, but that’s another fix.

Here is Gary’s link:  http://www.garygoers.com/Order/order.html

Or you can write him for a catalog.  Send $4.00 to Gary at:

Gary Goers

37 Amdahl Lane

Kalispell, MT 59901

Good luck!