Re: IML: Reproduction rubber Window seals (and all other rubber trim for

Re: IML: Reproduction rubber Window seals (and all other rubber trim for that matter)

Will,

I've got my Lebaron convertable that has the crooked/shifty windows,
and I haven't tried tackling that yet.  If you have any insights that
might help me for when I get there (and others to read this later),
I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks,
-Jason