From: Mark and Theresa Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 30, 2005 11:05 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Free Opinions Here!

Thanks to all who offered opinions.  I like the combination of dark green
with the tan interior (I have a 98 Sebring convertible in approximately
those colors).  I hadn't considered that combination, but I am now thinking
about it (though, I don't know if I want to cars of those colors).  Does
anyone out there have a 64-66 (I would even consider a few years earlier or
later) in this color combination that would be willing to send me some
pictures?

My wife is partial to the original color.  I don't mind that color, but as
long as I have to repaint (the car definitely needs a repaint, along with
many other things), I would like to make it a car that I would have been
likely to have purchased new.  I probably wouldn't have chosen dune
beige.  Shortly after I got the car, noticed some paint flaking off one of
the rear doors.  Under the white paint, was a metallic blue (I am not sure
which color, it could be silver turquoise poly or nassau blue poly, or some
other similar color), but I really like color.  However I am not sure if
that color will go with my tan interior.  Does anyone have an Imperial in
this color scheme?  If so I would love to see pictures.

Thanks,

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door
Nampa ID