IML: Thanks George Laurie, great Imperial reproduction parts

IML: Thanks George Laurie, great Imperial reproduction parts

Hi to George and Iml members,

Thought I would thank George publicly for the great parts.  Parts for my 1960 Crown arrived yesterday.  Excellent quality!  Took a while, but so worth the wait.  What I could not believe was when I compared George's trunk emblem to one from Emblemagic.  There is no comparison.  The Emblemagic version is not only yellow, but looks like someones 8th grade casting project.  I don't know how they stay in business.  Thanks again George and keep up the good work, you are invaluable!

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown sedan
'60 LeBaron sedan

Yahoo! Messenger