RE: IML: jammed fuel line!

Title: Message
 > Does anyone of you know this problem, and how to solve it??

You have more than a stopped up line to deal with.  The fuel tank will be full of sludge, muck, rust and things never before seen on this planet.  The solution is to drain and pull the tank then take it to a radiator shop to be boiled out and sealed (they make kits to do it yourself though I never have).  You will find a plugged up sock filter on the end of the sending unit and you will probably need to ream the sending unit pipe out to get all the ick out of there.

While your at it this is a good time to have the sending unit rebuilt if it isn't working properly.  The J bolts that hold the tank up are available from gastanks.com as is the gasket for the sending unit, float and sock filter.  I would cut the old J bolts off with a hacksaw rather than risk breaking the tab that holds them to the body.  Go ahead and replace all the rubber gas line you can find.  Some of the later uni-body cars have a small section of rubber hose in "frame" under the passenger door that you also want to replace.

                          Steve B.