Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:37 PM
To: NYB ML; Imperial Mailing List; Chrysler New Yorker; CIA
Subject: IML: The key is, there are no keys!

Help!  I bought a 68 Newport today and there are no keys.  What am I to
do?
One of the worst effects of this is, I don't know what's in the trunk!
Jimmy Hoffa could be in there and I'd never know unless I can get the
thing
open.  Can a locksmith pick the lock?  Can a locksmith make new keys
from
the lock cylinders?  I don't want to have to change all the cylinders.
If I
have to change them, are they available?  Thanks in advance for your
help!