Re: Mark Cross Edition? (was Re: IML: 1990 Imperial? Master Cylinder)

Re: Mark Cross Edition? (was Re: IML: 1990 Imperial? Master Cylinder)

Mark Cross made fine leather goods back, as i recall (probably wrong,
but who knows..) in the early 20th Century.  Things like handbags,
suitcases, etc.  In an attempt to give Chrysler more flair of luxury,
they had the "Mark Cross" Edition.  This included (in addition to the
nifty logos on, in our cases, the headrests and rear door panels)
usually a badge in the engine bay (70's-80's) with your name
emblazoned on it, and only the finest Corinthian leather used to make
the seats. ;)

For awhile, I think there was leather and Mark Cross leather as
options, but later it was cloth/vinyl or Mark Cross leather....

Hope that solves a bit of your mystery!

Please, anyone, correct any of this, as it's all coming off the top of my head.

-Jason