Re: IML: 1960 Brakes locking up!

In a message dated 4/6/2005 10:51:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jsadowski@xxxxxxx writes:
I'd like to add one thing here. The service manual says to bleed the upper
cylinders first when you are bleeding the fronts.
John
Now you may have something there, I was bleeding the lower ones before the upper ones.
I'll give that a shot when the wife gets home. She so looks forward to the leg exercises after 8 hours of work :-)