Re: IML: How to ruin your day/ Weird Mental Image

Re: IML: How to ruin your day/ Weird Mental Image

There have been a lot of posts about a '60 Imperial with brake problems lately. For a while I thought I was reading about a 1960 Imperial that was destroyed by rear ending a KIA! I just could not fathom how this could be.

As I read, I pictured the '60 Imperial front end dipping down during heavy braking to scoop the Kia up into its gigantic mouth! The image in my mind was rather odd('60 Imperial eating Kia's for lunch), but definitely worthy of a Stephen King horror flick. Should we call it "The Hungry Imperial"???

Sorry about your misfortune. The newest Imperial that I would drive, thinking that I had some sort of crash advantage over other cars on the road, would be about a 1975 model.

Paul