IML: 90's Imperials are just as strong!

I think John and Hugh are correct.  For all the demo derby people out there, you
need not bother with the old 50's, 60's or 70's models, they are too hard to
find.  Just go after the 90-93 Imperials for your derbys, they are just as
strong, but far more plentyful.  They get better gas mileage too.  In fact, any
90's K-car will be the ultimate demo derby car and smash the competition.
Provided you can find an "Imperial" name plate out there and stick it on the
fender (make sure it does not fall off during the event, or your car is
regressed to a normal K-car again, and all these chevy wagons will smash you!)

D^2