Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad Things

Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad Things by Jason

Hey, all.

My tires didn't screech, so much as they just locked up and slid on
some oily pavement.  There were no marks on the road or anything.  The
ABS works fabulously well in my car, and it's saved me more than once
from a dog or pedestrian in the middle of the street at night.

Also right is that I'm driving a 'modern' car (even at 15 years old!)
and as such, less steel and more plastic.  The bumper I pulled for my
car I can barely lift, so I'd wager that if I'd hit her more on my
bumper and less on my grille, I'd have come out only needing some
chrome polish for the bumper...

I'll end with another quick question...

I'm wondering whether I should get a single-stage paint for this, or
if I should do seperate color and clear coats on the parts.  The hood
I pulled is peeling, BADLY, and it doesn't seem to have a seperate
clear coat on top of the paint from the thickness and look...

-Jason