Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad Things

Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad Things by Jason

From: henry ford <fordsfairlane@xxxxxxxxx>
snip
I have had offensive driving training , but when one gets caught up in something like this .one forgets or just doesn't have much time to react correctly as one would think.
snip

Is that like taxi driving school? My insurance company gives discounts for DEFENSIVE driving classes. ;)
You sound like you handled yourself pretty, well, but sometimes our luck runs out. If we're lucky the worst part is going over it in our heads endlessly thinking of better ways we could have reacted.