IML: Pressure bleeder - thanks for the idea

IML: Pressure bleeder - thanks for the idea

That $70 bleeder looks suspiciously like the $14
garden sprayer that I have for spraying pesticide.

seems to me that rigging a plate with hardware store
could save some money?

I'll try jury rigging it next brake system I do -
thanks!

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills