IML: 72 or 73 LeBaron in Indianpolis for sale

IML: 72 or 73 LeBaron in Indianpolis for sale

Listed in the paper today is a 1972 Imperial.  I went
to see it.  It is a LeBaron.  They said it was a '72,
but the 5 MPH bumpers were just on the 73 I would
think.  The car is has been done in bondo and
repainted.  Pretty rusty in the trunk and around the
rear wheels.  The rear seat belt was no longer
anchored due to the rust. Shows 80 some odd thound
miles.  While vinyl top in good shape over a light
blue with a while leather interior.  Remote trunk
release.  Rear Air? Too rusty to resore maybe but a
killer parts car.  Was running a couple of months ago.
 needs radiator and fuel pump according to the 19 year
old who owns it.  Oh and a broken drivers side rear
window.