Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 11:57 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad
Things by Jason

Hey Rob,

Yeah, I'm the poor starving college student =p

I'm actually going to paint it all myself.  A friend has some
experience painting the hard top for his miata, and it came out pretty
damn nice, so I'll give that a go.  Also, the bumper weighs in at
about 60lbs, and is most DEFINITELY chrome plated steel.  There are
some plastic bits that i'll just wash up, as well.  I'm still not sure
whether to use single or two-stage, does anyone know what Chrysler
used on that car?  I'd like to match it up if i can, I'm wanting to
make this look as original as possible.

-Jason