Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad Things

Re: IML: How to ruin your day, hurt your Imperial, and other Bad Things by Jason

Hey, Rob.  The bumper is SUPER DAMN EASY to get on the car, it just
weighs a metric ton.  The struts slide into a couple of mounting
holes, then the plate on the bolts right up.  It's impossible to get
the bracing out with it on the car I think, just not enough clearance.
 I've gotten it all apart now, so the invidual parts are very
managable.  The car is, btw, a 90; but that's just semantics.  They're
pretty much all the same.  I think just for the ease, I'll do seperate
base/clear coats, since that way I can color sand as well to get the
orange peel out.  (My hood will look way better than the rest, i might
have to scratch it up a bit!)

-J