Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:09 AM
Subject: IML: Found-64 crown coupe

Hi all, I buddy of mine that works at the Dodge store down the street from my work called me today. He said that on Saturday they tookin on trade a 64 Crown Coupe. So I said to myself, let's check it out!! He told me it runs, but you have to feed the carb, he also said they have 2,000 in it. I went down there during lunchand here's what I found. 64 crown coupe. White-blue int.cloth,A/C rear defrost,power locks,widows inc. vents, am radio. The interior is nice. Dash pad is cracked, driver's seat has a few tears in it, back seat looks nice I could tell anything about the carpet, as it was raining today. All the trim is there as well as the glass. There is rust around the wheel lips and the bottom of both quarters, doesn't look like any rust through on the bottom. There was a small amount of rust on the bottom of both doors and some on both front fenders. The odo shows 5x,xxx miles. Looking at the overall of the car car is at Downers Grove Dodge in their back lot. Please someone save this car from the derby hacks.

Dave
65 Crown 4dr plum-plum