IML: 1965 Imperial LeBaron

Hello fellow Imperial admirers! I've been getting some helpful info regarding the bumper rechroming,and alot of interesting info about my fellow Imperial enthusiasts- there was a time when I thought I was the only one. Thanks to everyone who has responded. Just to clarify my posting a bit, my first Imperial, purchased in 1971 when I was sixteen, was a 1964 Crown four door. I bought it from Royal Motors on Georgia Avenue in northwest Washington, D.C., for $750.00, they were asking $895.00. Thereafter came the two 1972 LeBarons, and now the 1965 LeBaron, my personal favorite, although I must confess to a fondness for the 1960 LeBaron- that superb LeBaron roofline, those audacious fins, and the exquisite Imperial script on the front fenders.  I could go on and on about Imperials, but I'll spare  everyone for now! Again, thanks for the kind responses.  David G.

Download your favorite songs at MSN Music - Over 1 million songs for just 99¢ each ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm