Re: IML: 1966 Imperial in Iowa Save from the Derbier bidding!

Re: IML: 1966 Imperial in Iowa Save from the Derbier bidding!

thankfully no!   Now my wife won't have to KILL me!
;-)
and even more thankfully a man in Arizona who plans to
restore it did.  His brother lives in Iowa right near
the car and will store it till august when he will fly
out and drive it home to restore.
Alls well that ends well I guess!
Thanks!
Jeff