IML: Bad Moving Day

Hey Gang,
My cars arrived from Houston today. According to the driver the Polara and Imp "shifted" in transit. Both are the worse for it. The Polara has serious damage to the rear quarters from just behind the doors down to just before the bumper and its antenna is bent into an "S". The Imp has an area the size of a pie plate pushed in on its right rear quarter. Supposed to have an adjuster come look at themThursday or Friday.

If "Dependable Auto Shippers" is on your choice of car movers, cross 'em off.

Anyone know of a good custom body man in the Austin area that I can depend on to put the cars back they way they were before the move?

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible