Re: IML: Bad Moving Day

 (OK, the company I'm working for) paid $1,100 per car for the move (150 miles; give me a break). You'd think the cars would be wrapped in bubble wrap at that price.

Gee sombody was raping someone for that price. Even & $2.50 a gallon it would have been cheeper to drive them. Sorry I don't know any good body shops in that area. I would take them to a couple different shops to get second opinions. Get everthing in writing. Good Luck. Let us know how things turn out,

George