IML: 65 - 66 Crown on Ebay

Hello All,
Just wanted to check in with you all regarding this Blue Crown 4 door in Scottsdale. Maybe I need a new set of glasses, but isn't this a 65 with a 66 front clip? The back end, side trim and interior are definitely 65. I figure this "ultra rare cream puff" was front ended. Maybe the owner found a wrecked 66 and pirated the front end? Any opinions? Other than this discrepency, it looks like a nice car!

                                                   Allan from Billings, Montana