IML: fine Northwest weather

I quote:
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:47:53 -0400
From: RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Blowing Out Lucille
"We are having a superb afternoon here in the Pacific Northwest. "

Yeah, but as I leave for the  saltmines - er, work - at five in the AM, and usually manage to drag my tail in the gate between 3 and four PM, that doesn't leave a heck of a lot of time to cruise. By the time I get home, I still have barn chores (ten horses at last count), husband chores, dinner, cleanup, whatever bookwork is necessary for husband's business, then try to fall asleep. Up at 3:45 and do it again. I'm only typing this right now as I had to check up on something else!

Lucille gets taken for the commute in GOOD weather, I do not let her sit out in the downpour, as her stable is not heated and I can't get her dried out very easily once the wetness takes hold. Add to that our brand new local gas prices, and she ain't going to be seeing much of the open road this year unless I win Lotto.....

Pouting......maybe even whining!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington