Re: IML: Idler arm Bushings for a 68.

Try rareparts.com. You'll have to call and talk to someone, but they seem to know what they're doing, and supposedly have steering and suspension parts for all cars pre-70's. I'm pretty sure that's where Napa gets their older suspension parts from. I'm not sure which is cheaper, ordering it yourself, or having Napa do it. Either you pay for shipping or tax. Or shipping and tax, depending on where you live. I just got an idler arm bushing for my 1965 LeBaron. I have yet to install it, I'm hoping it's correct. I'll find out soon enough...

John.
1965 Imperial LeBaron.

Anyone know where?I can get a hold of idler arm bushings for my 68. I tried rockauto and others and I have know such luck. I was able to get all my other parts like the calipers, d-10 pads ( at a good price too), distributor, rotors (toyotas)?and brake hoses. Any help would be geart. Thanks List.

Luis Colon 1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

--------
Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.