IML: Idler arm Bushings for a 68.

Anyone know where I can get a hold of idler arm bushings for my 68. I tried rockauto and others and I have know such luck. I was able to get all my other parts like the calipers, d-10 pads ( at a good price too), distributor, rotors (toyotas) and brake hoses. Any help would be geart. Thanks List.

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page