RE: IML: mystery paint color, please help if you can

RE: IML: mystery paint color, please help if you can

May be a canadian color ? Yesterday there was someone on the FWDLK list who ask for '59 specific canadian paint and another guy replied that there were different colors than in USA:

Canadian 1959 Dodge Custom Royal paint code UPP decodes as :

U : Upper Colour : Prairie Beige
P : Lower Colour : Aztec Copper Metallic
P : Insert Colour : Aztec Copper Metallic
But i've no canadian chip charts .. I can't tell you if Fiesta Copper is canadian paint !
Maybe also a GM or F*rd color ?

Phil Courant (Pau, France)
'57 Imperial convertible
'96 Roadmaster wagon

MSN Hotmail : choisissez votre adresse @hotmail.fr ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm