Re: IML: D 10 pads

>From: "Harvey Wells" <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: IML: 68 D10 pads
>
>I've seen this mentioned here but don't
>know if anyone has mentioned where
>they can be found.
>
>The D10 pads for my brakes on my
>68 convertible.  The calipers from
>partsamerica come unloaded and they
>seem to want to ship the D85.  I think
>Mitchell's has them but not sure if that's
>my best bet or not.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.

   The only place I've been actually able to get them is Mitchell's. Lots of
places say they can get them, and then can't.
   I've heard from people on the list who say they can get them at their
local parts stores, but this doesn't seem to be the case where I live, in SE
New England.

   Good luck, and keep us posted.

     -Kle.
     '69 Crown 4DHT