Re: IML: 1960 Imperial - Crown?

If it's actually a Crown Imperial, it's a limousine (built in Italy by Ghia
in incredibly small numbers) and will be noticeably longer than a regular
production Imperial.

What you likely have, per everyone else's helpful clues, is an Imperial
Crown.

The 1960 Imperial models, lowest to highest, were:

 - Custom
 - Crown
 - LeBaron
 - Crown Imperial (limo)

Yes, Chrysler did all it could to make the Imperial brand confusing! I
cannot think of any other car where they used the same words in different
order to indicate two vastly different models!

Chris in LA
67 Imperial Crown
78 New Yorker Brougham Salon