Re: IML: 1960 Imperal

If the front fenders were replaced they may have come from a different model.

I once knew someone who had a Crown with a Custom fender on one side. The guy swore he bought it new that way. After he passed on paper work was found that stated the car had been in a wreck and the right front fender replaced. You can't believe everything someone tells you.

I also knew of someone with a LeBaron that had NO nomenclature. He swore that one came that way as well. Of course, it didn't. He had spent a fortune having it painted. The shop pried off the LeBaron emblems and broke them. There was no way to get new ones by then, so they filled in the holes and painted the car. The guy just went into a state of denial and decided that it never had them to  begin with.

Paul W.