From: John Longinotti <johnl102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IML: Confirmation

Webmaster:  Thanks for your prompt reply .I'm receiving emails from the Imperial-list but canot send them.    Name   John longinotti Email... johnl102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   Yes i live in the US, Ca....And I sent my emial message to the  mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Hope you can solve this problem. Thanks Eric....Johnl102

Ciao John