RE: IML: the hot starting problem,,,,,,again!!!!

RE: IML: the hot starting problem,,,,,,again!!!!

I have 13 carbureted cars and NONE of them have an electric fuel pump. They all start fine, hot or cold. I bought an electric fuel pump to install on my '48 L______C____ because everyone said that it would never start twice in a row with a mechanical fuel pump. I replaced the diaphragm in the original pump and it works great. The electric one is sitting in the box in the trunk.

Paul W.