Re: IML: the doggone tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction, Ron.  Then, as now, those ornaments of the effete neuvo riche and pretentious, are called Vogue Tyre Company "tyres" not tires, symptomatic of the Cadillac Bumper Syndrome, a plague in the 50's and 60's.  I would think that the true prestige Imperial tire of the era would be the Goodyear Double Eagle, which came with my 1954 Imperial Newport.  To paraphrase General George Patton, only a New Orleans pimp would put "Vogue Tyres" on an Imperial.  No offence to New Orleans pimps, we just want to enhance the knowledge base, as Ron says.