Re: IML: Question about Leather interiors

Ok...thanks...I still need to know how many? ANYONE?

Teresa

From: "mail.lig.bellsouth.net" <jagster911@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Question about Leather interiors
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:22:08 -0500

A full hide will have 40 square feet of useable leather. Look in Hemmings for Bill Hirsch, as he sells leather, and good stuff too! The luxurious alternative is to have Gary Goers do your interior, he is the man that does the 300 model chryslers for the show winners and the museums.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chad & Teresa Smith" <hemi_powered@xxxxxxx>