RE: IML: Thanks for your support!

God bless you.

From: <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Thanks for your support!
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:03:20 -0400

Hi All.....I am going to be signing off for a while and I just wanted to thank all the iML members who sent their 'best wishes' and prayers for my wife Donna who was fighting cancer. Unfortunately the cancer won and she passed away very peacefully on the 15th of May. Several members were kind enough to have offered many good wishes and were keeping track of how things were going. I want to thank you ALL for all the support your emails gave us. I will be back with the IML as soon as I can as, like any Imperial person, I enjoy reading about the joys and problems as well, that all Imperialists have with their 'babies'.
Thanks again to all of you.
Dan Melnik/dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx