Re: IML: problem with wiring or something

Re: IML: problem with wiring or something

Blower motor, climate control display and power window switches are all on
the same fuse.  Open the top of the case next to the battery and there is a
guide on the inside.  You need a 50 amp fuse.

Not sure about the air bag, as the wiring diagrams in my aftermarket repair
manual don't cover it.

Happy motoring,

David

                      Yvonne Bowhay
                      <moongardenart@xxxxxxxxx        To:       mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                               cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  IML: problem with wiring or something
                      mailing-list-owner@imper
                      ialclub.com

                      05/24/2005 06:38 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mailing-list

Hello all;
      I have a beautiful '93' Imperial and recently my windowns will not
workas well as the button lights and darkener on the mirror, also the air
bag light is on. Is this a fuse ? or something? oh and also the heater and
fan will not work --help!--
     Thanks Yvonne