IML: Looking for parts for a 57 Imp 2dr. C.C.

IML: Looking for parts for a 57 Imp 2dr. C.C.

I have a customer that I am trying to help locate parts for his car........can anyone help???

LIST...................

small outer chrome s.s. joint for flitesweep decklid.

rear decklid lock cylider.

set of 14" wheel covers.

outer mirrors, lh, rh.

working power antenna.

chrome s.s. center trim joint just above bumper.

decklid handle emblem.

emblems on a pillar post on inside.

rh turn signal lense.

CONTACT ME OF LIST PLEASE AT............. BIGDOG1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx