Re: IML: Fun Ride '67 Imperial with a Hemi?

Re: IML: Fun Ride '67 Imperial with a Hemi?

OK.... that tells you how much I know about my own car.  My Mechanic has referred to it several times as a 440 Hemi.... I just assumed..... I know you shouldn't do that!  Believe it or not I started with a Mopar in High School, A 46 DeSoto Convertible. Flat Head Six, with fluid drive.  Oh what memories.

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight, I will pass that along to the mechanic.  Nobody sid he was smart....just good.....but unfortunatly not cheap!

Cheers, Allen