IML: need overseas parts shipper company???

IML: need overseas parts shipper company???

Club.
Iam in need of a company that ships parts overseas.  I know there are companys that take in parts from costomers and ship them for them when they have a container full.  I have a costomer that needs this service. Can anyone help???
THANKS  Bob H